We have been successfully training wholesale and foreign trade specialists, machine technicians in turning technology, and warehouse logistics specialists for over 70 years.
EWE Fittings offers lots of interesting opportunities after your training.
We are currently serving as a “Zukunftgeber” ensuring the future of eleven trainees. To us, being a “Zukunftgeber” means allowing our trainees to try things out during their training and gain insight into all areas of the company. They can also take a look behind the scenes of another Braunschweig company during their training by participating in the intern swap for two weeks.
We currently offer training slots for
- Wholesale and export salespeople, field wholesale trade (m/f)
- Machine mechanic, turning technology field (m/f).
- Practical and comprehensive training in a pleasant and collegial working environment
- Support in your training from expert trainers
- Independent work and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- The ability to work in different areas during your training
- Future prospects and continued education opportunities
Training as a wholesale and external trade merchant (m/f), field wholesale trade
Training time 3 years
- Are you interested in office work?
- Do you have a friendly demeanour and good organisational skills?
- Are you familiar with the MS Office suite?
- Did you do well in school, especially in Maths and German, and complete your secondary school or vocational school diploma?
In the purchasing area:
- Plan, coordinate, and organise purchases
- Obtain and compare offers
- Write orders, monitor deadlines
- Support colleagues in controlling duties
In the sales area:
- Develop offers, process, handle, and monitor customer inquiries
- Advise and support customers
- In the marketing and advertisement area
- Plan and carry out advertising and sales promotional campaigns
- Prepare for and carry out trade fairs
- Company and financial accounting
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, handle distributing mail
- Complete documents, reports, logs, and schedules
- Handle correspondence, sometimes in a foreign language
- Team spirit
- Work consistently on your duties
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Clear and logical thinking skills
Training as a machine operator (m/f), turning technology field
Training time 3.5 years
- Set up and operate processing machines (conventional turning machines and CNC machines)
- Drilling, grinding, milling in consideration of narrow shape and dimensional tolerances
- Planning and monitoring production processes
- Reading technical drawings
- Good technical abilities
- Good logical thinking skills
- Endurance and precision
- Ability to work on a team
As a warehouse logistics specialist
you will learn how to accept and pick goods, load and store goods, and transport and package goods during your three year training.
Your training will also include commercial skills, such as basic accounting abilities and warehouse figures
- Secondary school diploma or “Mittlere Reife” school leaving certificate
- Mathematical skills
- Technical abilities
Your personal requirements:
And if you also
- like working with people
- enjoy being part of a team
- are always ready to learn and show motivation
- have a friendly demeanour
then take the initiative and apply with us!
Dates and deadlines:
To begin your training on 09/01/2020, please apply by 11/30/2020.
Please send your written application to:
Volkmaroder Straße 19
Phone +49 531 37005-11